Gulab jamun mix powder : 3/4 cup ( I used Gits 100 gm mix )
All purpose flour ( Maida ) : 3/4 cup
Powdered Sugar : 3/4 cup ( If you want more sweetness add 1 cup )
Fresh cream or milk : 1 cup ( I used home made fresh cream )
Chopped cashews : 2 tsp ( optional )
Any odourless oil : 1/4 cup
Baking Powder : 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda : 1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence : 1 tsp
1. Add Gulab jamun mix powder & powder sugar in mixer jar & mix it throughly.
2. Sieve maida,baking powder & baking soda in a big bowl.
3. Add gulab jamun mix & sugar mixture in above mixture. Mix well.
4. Add fresh cream also in mixer jar & mix well.
5. Add this cream in all the dry ingredients & fold gently. There should not be lumps. Add oil & mix well.
4. Bake the cake in greased tin in oven at 180 C for 35 minutes.
This cake tastes awesome, soft & delicious.