All purpose Flour – 2 cups
Plain yogurt/dahi – 2 tbsp
Fresh Orange Juice – 1 and 1/4 cup
Chocolate Chips – 1/3 cup
Granulated Sugar – 1/3 cup
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Cooking oil – 1/4 cup ( I used Sunflower oil)
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Orange Zest – 1 tbsp
1) Add 3-4 oranges in your blender and juice it. Strain it and keep this juice ready. Scrape orange peel (1 tbsp) and keep it ready for orange zest.
2) Sift all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl.
3) Add sugar and mix it well. Now add orange juice, yogurt, cooking oil, vanilla essence, orange zest and fold. Do not over-mix, only the flour needs to get wet.
4) Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
5) Grease the muffin cups with some oil evenly or use liners and add the batter to it. Make sure to fill each cup till 3/4 cup. Add some choco-chips on the top in each cup.
6) Bake at same temperature for 20 minutes. Check after 20 minutes by inserting a toothpick at the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, then your muffin is done or else continue baking for 5 more minutes and keep a watch on it.
Once it has cooled down, remove from the cup and enjoy!!
1) Make sure to roll the choco-chips in 1-2 tsp all purpose flour before adding and always add them in the end or they will sink to bottom.