One chicken broiler- 750 gms or boneless chicken – 500 gms,
½ cup curd,
½ tsp garlic paste,
½ tsp ginger paste,
1 tsp salt , 1 tsp freshly ground pepper, 1 cup Amul cream, ¾ cup milk, 2 tbsp kasoori methi, 1 salt, 1 tsp pepper , 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp oil, 5-6 flakes of garlic chopped , 2-3 green chillies slit
- Wash and pat dry the chicken properly.
- Marinate the chicken with ½ cup curd, ½ tsp garlic paste and ½ tsp ginger paste, salt and pepper. Let it rest for one hour.
- Heat oil and butter in a kadhai. Add chopped garlic and cook till golden.
- Add the chicken and cook till it becomes golden from outside.
- Add milk and let it cook for 5-6 minutes till the chicken becomes nice and tender.
- Add freshly salt, ground pepper and kasuri methi till the chicken cook properly.
- At the time of serving add the cream and split green chillies. Cook till a nice thick gravy forms.
- Top freshly chopped coriander and a few coarsely ground peppercorns and serve hot with laccha paranthas.