CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS
Preparation Time – 20 – 25 mins
2 tbsp sesame oil , 500 gms chicken mince , 5-6 spring onions – chopped along with the greens , 2 tbsp chopped garlic , 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar , 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce , 2 tsp fresh ginger grated , 2 tsp chilli garlic spread ( fun n foods ), ¼ cup roasted peanuts , 100 gms noodles – fried , 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Heat sesame oil in a pan. Add garlic and let it change color. Add the chopped spring onions keeping aside the greens and sauté till golden.
- Add the drained chicken mince and cook for 4-5 minutes till cooked.
- Mix soya sauce, vinegar, teriyaki sauce and chili garlic sauce together in a bowl.
- Add to the chicken mince and cook till well blended.
- Put the grated ginger in the chicken mince.
- Remove the prepared chicken mince from the pan to a plate and mix the roasted peanuts.
- Take a lettuce leaf and put 3-4 tbsp of the chicken mince. Top with fried noodles and roll forward.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of wine 🙂